I have so many new people join me I wanted to take a minute to tell you about my podcast for American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine.
I started my podcast on Jan 18, 2010, which is over 8 yrs ago of podcasts. In 2012 I partnered with American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine and have been producing and hosting the show ever since!
My show is available for download after 6pm on Monday evenings eastern time.
- I work with a station in Texas where they call my guests and run all the equipment so I can focus on hosting my show.
- After the show is recorded, I find a interesting quote from each guest and the magazine then puts that on their website along with the player so you can listen and download the show.
- I published my article with a bio on each guest, links to what we talked about and share a photo of their work. Above is the photo I used for my Instagram share for THIS SHOW last week, which by the way was SO MUCH FUN!! And I shared some videos last week that we mentioned on the show.
- At the end of each podcast article, like I have today, I list a find, or a deal, or something I spotted that you might like as much as I do.. so be sure to go to the end of each article.
- You can Search my guests at American Patchwork & Quilting or see my alphabetic by first name Guest List
- ITUNES subscription available – Subscribe HERE
- GET the APP to listen on your Android
I chat about how they got into quilting, what they are known for, any fun and interesting projects they get involved with, and we give out some tips as well.
My Show Schedule is:
- 3 new shows a month, 3 of those each year are by the Magazine Editors.
- 1 encore show a month that plays during the 4-5pm eastern time slot. it is not sent out, it just plays at that time. Like today is an encore so there is no new show.
CLICK THE PLAYER below to Listen to Show 387 from last week and keep reading!
AND I’d love for you to leave me a comment telling me if you have listened to my show before, if you are a regular listener, or maybe brand new!
Article continues below this Ad
The other day I saw these things and HAD to get them and ‘test them out’ for you
- Tiny cleaners – for your sewing machine… YES to these! They are TINY and a wee bit bendable so you can get into small areas of your machine
- Darling Pins – Flowers, Hearts, and chubby bees!
- Sewing Machine Fabric – because we ALL need this, wink! There are a ton of different ones, including Featherweights!
- DON’T forget the Notion of the month for JULY is Olfa Cutters & blades TIME TO UPGRADE
Article continues below these Amazon Goodies